In our dojo (Kyokuden Bujuku) we practice:
1. CFS - Complete Fighting Systems, which are based on Kickboxing, Kyokushin Karate, with addition of methods of Muay-Thai, explosive power development of Feeding Crane style of Chinese Kungfu. Regular class' components:
2. GOSHIN-JUJUTSU DAITORYU - Traditional Japanese Daitoryu modified for modern-day applications. Class' components:
- warm ups
- short traditional basic training
- shadow-boxing or some kata
- pads work: various basics and multitude of combinations on 2-3 minute rounds.
- sparring combinations with partner - 3 minutes rounds
- controlled sparring or new techniques from our syllabus
- body movement (tai-sabaki)
- escapes (hodoki)
- traditional techniques (Daitoryu)
- modern applications for self-defence: locks, throws, chokes, strikes.
- new techniques tutorial or ground-fighting techniques incorporated from submission fighting.
Our training times are:
Mondays 20:00-21:45 (Class 1: CFS)
Wednesdays 20:00-21:30 (Class 2: Jujutsu)
Public Activity Center, 1st floor, Chung-Ming South Road (corner of Hua-Mei Street)